We are committed to making TRI Pointe Group a great place to work. So we offer a comprehensive and affordable benefits program to regular team members working a minimum of 25 hours per week, plus their eligible dependents. To extend great value to our team, we're constantly reevaluating our benefit offerings. For 2017, our overall contribution rate is 90%* and our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan options
- Flexible spending and health savings account choices to help cover health and dependent care costs
- Employer-paid and voluntary buy up options for short- and long-term disability, life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurances
- Other supplemental health offerings, such as Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity benefits
- A generous 401(k) retirement plan that matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute, whether pre-tax or Roth (after-tax)
* Individual employer contribution rate may differ by plan type, salary and family tiers.