We are committed to making TRI Pointe Group a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive and affordable benefits program to regular team members working a minimum of 25 hours per week, plus their eligible dependents. To extend great value to our team, we're constantly reevaluating our benefit offerings. Our overall contribution rate is 90%* and our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan options
- Flexible spending and health savings account choices to help cover health and dependent care costs
- Employer-paid and voluntary buy up options for short- and long-term disability, life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurances
- Other supplemental health offerings, such as Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity benefits
- A generous 401(k) retirement plan that matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute, whether pre-tax or Roth (after-tax)
* Individual employer contribution rate may differ by plan type, salary and family tiers.