A great place
We are committed to making Tri Pointe Homes a great place to work. Our team members' health and overall wellbeing, as well as their growth and development, are important to us. Tri Pointe Homes Total Rewards package is more than just your base pay; it also includes benefits, programs and policies that help you be well, so you can live well.
We offer comprehensive programs to our team members*, such as the following:
- Professional growth and development opportunities, such as Tuition Reimbursement, online learning library and other leadership growth opportunities.
- A generous 401(k) retirement plan that matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute, whether Pre-tax or Roth (after-tax)
- Vacation that starts at a 3-week annual accrual rate, Holiday, Sick, and other time off programs such as:
- Paid adoption assistance program—reimburses team members with at least one year of service, up to $3,500 towards eligible adoption expenses.
- Paid parental leave—provides up to 4 weeks of Paid Parental Leave benefits to eligible employees.
- Paid military leave—provides up to 4 weeks of Paid Military Leave to eligible employees.
- Up to 16 hours paid time off annually (depending on employment status) to volunteer with organizations of your choice.
- A free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to promote you and your family member’s overall emotional, financial, and physical well-being.
Our health and welfare program offerings include:
Our overall premium contribution rate is extremely competitive at 85%** of the total premium on average and includes:
- Comprehensive medical plan that you can pair with a Health Savings Account. Qualified dependents are also eligible for coverage.
- Dental and vision plan options
- Flexible spending choices to help pay for medical bills and dependent care costs.
- Supplemental health offerings, such as Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity benefits.
- Employer-paid insurances with the option to buy up Long-term Disability, Group Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurances.
Tri Pointe Homes strives to provide competitive benefits to our team members and their families to help you meet your health goals!
*To be a participant in our health programs, you must work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
**Individual employer contribution rate may differ by plan type, salary and family tiers.